The program offers subjects in different areas;
Subjects dealing with physical and technical processes in electronic materials and the components and circuits manufactured with them, thus laying the foundations for the analysis and design of electronic devices.
Subjects that impart system theoretical methods for the analysis and design of information processing systems Subjects that deal with the functionality and use of digital computers and in particular with the structure and programming of computers using modern methods of software engineering.
Subjects to deepen your knowledge either in electronics or in information technology, as well as individually selected core subjects:
- Electronic materials
- Quantum mechanics and statistics
- Computer-aided circuit analysis
- Internships in electronic circuits and power engineering
- Extensive seminar and practical course in electronics
- Linear Optimization
- Voice and Audio Communication
- Transmission of Digital Signals
- Matlab Internships
- Expansion Seminar and Internship Information Technology
Soft Skills such as Project Management, Patent Law, Technical English or Presentation Techniques of your choice.