Industrial engineers work on tasks that lie within the overlapping area of economics and engineering. They contribute to the fact that technical problems are mastered also after economic criteria and that economic problems are solved under consideration of the technological boundary conditions.
In both engineering and business areas all basic subjects essential for industrial engineers are covered. Additionally, the following seminars are given: computer science, business English, scientific work and jurisprudence.
- Mathematics and Chemistry
- Quantitative Methodology and Programming
- Business administration
- Micro- and macroeconomics
- Foundations of engineering
- Applications of engineering
- Business information systems and law
- Specialization modules