Industrial engineering combines engineering sciences with economic sciences. There is a considerable need for engineers who are able to think outside the box, who can combine knowledge of technologies for products and production systems with marketing and corporate management concepts. We promote interdisciplinary cooperation and holistic strategic thinking. This enables our students to understand and speak the language of economics and the language of engineers, which is very challenging because students have to be at home in two worlds. The industry knows this, so our graduates can always choose from a wide range of vacancies.
The program is strongly focuses on mechanical engineering.
- Scientific basics (chemistry, physics)
- Mathematics I, II and III
- Technical Mechanics I, II, III
- materials science
- Metrology and electrical engineering
- Technical representation
- machine components
- Process engineering and plastics processing
- Mechatronics and Systems Engineering
- production engineering
- Main features of Business
- Main features Econimics
- Work and company organisation
- Basics of programming
- Technical elective module
- control engineering
- Elective modules in economics and economics
- commercial private law
- business informatics
- project seminar
- bachelor thesis
The bachelor’s program focuses on technical and economic subjects in order to identify practical economic and engineering problems and to select and apply suitable methods to solve them.